STUDIO POLICIES & FAQs
What should I bring to my first lesson?
- Please read this entire page and then fill out and submit the Client Intake Form below, prior to attending your first lesson.
- Please come to your appointment in comfortable, full range of motion clothing. If necessary you may bring a change of clothing with you to change into. No binding or tight clothing please.
- Please bring an audio recording device – recent smart phones are suitable for this purpose.
- Bring sheet music for the song(s) you wish to work on.
- Head-shot and resume, if available.
- Please walk in with a “ready to learn” attitude. And please don’t be nervous. We are here to help YOU!
Professional cancellation is 48 hrs in advance of your session. Appointments cancelled without 48 hr notice risk being charged the full appointment fee. However, you are always offered a makeup lesson, no matter when you cancel, even when the cancellation is without notice.
If you already have a regularly scheduled lesson, your makeup class is the second session in any given week. If you come to class every other week, your make up session can be on your “off” week, or an addition lesson in your “on” week.
If a make-up class cannot be scheduled within two week for an appointment cancelled without 48 hours notice, the student must be responsible for the entire fee.
Physical Touch Policy
During the course of study I may need to touch you at various points on the body (including and not limited to, upper and lower abdomen, upper and lower back, pelvis, head, neck, and torso.) I will always endeavor to ask your verbal permission beforehand. Additionally, please indicate your acceptance of this policy while filling out your New Client Intake Form